Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Great is Thy Faithfulness

Caleb and I have been blessed with wonderful jobs throughout our marriage. I remember when things were a little uncertain when we were living in Grand Rapids. But, we have learned that God will always provide for us no matter what. He always presents a solution for us. We have been blessed by our move to Brighton and of course our little Hannah!

As a stay-at-home-mom, the budget has definitely gotten tighter and tighter. With the rising cost of living we weren't sure how much longer I could stay home to raise Hannah. I had started looking into extra ways of supplementing our income, but wanted to do something meaningful and worth my time (financially, emotionally, etc).

After VBS, the Pastor and Children's Ministry Director approached me about an opportunity to take over the Wednesday night programming for K-5th graders. I gratefully accepted the position and look forward to growing in new ways. I'm excited to be a part of the outreach and hope to bring some creative ideas to the table. Also, I'm looking forward to the accountability I will have to read God's Word and study it more in depth.

What an answer to prayer! God is so faithful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job! That sounds like a perfect fit - I'm excited for you!