Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Deibel

Grandma and Grandpa Deibel drove 10 long hours to come visit me for Labor Day weekend. I hadn't seen them since May and wanted to show them how big I'd gotten. I was so happy when Grandpa pulled a slide out of their car for my very first birthday present!












Here are some pictures of me playing with grandpa. He made lots of silly faces that made me laugh hysterically. I gave him lots of sloppy kisses.










We had lots of fun playing outside every day!












For mommy's birthday, we went to the ice cream store. I got to try a little bit of everything. My favorite flavor was daddy's banana ice cream with brownies and cherries in it.













Here are some pictures of the time I got to spend snuggling with grandma while mommy and daddy went on a date. She tricked me into sitting still by putting in my favorite video. Otherwise, I like to be on the move!

No comments: