Nothing much new around here lately. Hannah still loves playing with her cars and trucks. She has figured out how to open and close the door of the bus and loves taking the bus driver out and putting him back in. I am amazed at how quickly she figures things out! The other day she spent nearly an hour trying to put a plastic Easter egg back together. She is a very determined little girl and does not give up until she succeeds at what she wants to accomplish.
When I was talking on the phone with a friend this morning I saw Hannah standing at our deck doors. All of a sudden, she took a few Frankenstein steps towards me and plopped down. I'm looking forward to this new milestone of walking, but my friends tell me to be careful what I wish for. I know it will be an entirely new level of mobility, but I'm looking forward to the convenience of setting her down in public places (she's getting too heavy to carry!). Not to mention how cute babies are when they're toddling around.



No comments:
Post a Comment