Hannah absolutely adores Barney. She goes around the house shouting the song and has learned how to operate both remotes in order to get the videos to play. I limit her to one video a day and this is what happens when the big purple dinosaur appears on the screen...
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I Love You, You Love Me...
We're a Happy Family!!!
Hannah absolutely adores Barney. She goes around the house shouting the song and has learned how to operate both remotes in order to get the videos to play. I limit her to one video a day and this is what happens when the big purple dinosaur appears on the screen...

Hannah absolutely adores Barney. She goes around the house shouting the song and has learned how to operate both remotes in order to get the videos to play. I limit her to one video a day and this is what happens when the big purple dinosaur appears on the screen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment