Sunday, July 19, 2009

July Update

July has been a busy month at the Coddingtons! We went on vacation to North Carolina, enjoyed a visit from Aunt Lauren, and had a succesful VBS. We did leave some time to be silly though!











Hannah had a blast with Aunt Lauweeeen.








She's still crazy about parks and....

























very serious about her ice cream!!!







Lauren, thank you so much for coming to spend time with us! I couldn't have been so prepared for Vacation Bible School without you. Hannah misses you so much and still asks for you when she wakes up from naps or sees a picture of you. We hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I didn't even know you had a blog!! I'm going to start reading it :). Glad to hear Hannah's been all snuggly... maybe it's 'cuz she never wants to come back!! Hopefully not... :). The girls had a good time together.