She liked everything except the spiders. I think it's a great activity for fine motor and sorting skills. Also, I'm trying to get Hannah used to different textures because she seems a little resistant to putting her hands into unusual things.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Halloween Sorting Activity
The teacher in me is starting to come out again lately. I found this idea on another blog and just HAD to do it with Hannah.


She liked everything except the spiders. I think it's a great activity for fine motor and sorting skills. Also, I'm trying to get Hannah used to different textures because she seems a little resistant to putting her hands into unusual things.
She liked everything except the spiders. I think it's a great activity for fine motor and sorting skills. Also, I'm trying to get Hannah used to different textures because she seems a little resistant to putting her hands into unusual things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment