Thursday was one of those days you wish you could relive over and over again. Hannah was completely engaged in the crafts I had planned for us to do together for the morning. I thought they would keep her busy for about a half an hour, but she stamped and made Valentine hearts for over 2 hours! Guess she did get something from her mommy :)

She was a fast learner with the gluing.
She was a fast learner with the gluing.
After a couple of hours of crafts we needed a dancing break to get our wiggles out. One of our friends handed us down this ballet dress and Hannah really enjoys dressing up in it.

After the dancing queen was all tired out, we had a quiet tea party in her new room (I will post pictures of it when it i completed). Barney really enjoyed his tea and cakes. He commented that they were, "Super dee douper!"
All of the fun was followed by a nap--yes! she napped!--and I got a little free time to do some cleaning and laundry.
Loved, loved, loved this day. I'm hoping to do some more planning ahead for crafts at least once a week. I'd also like to start letter of the week activities with her, too. What a fun age! Hannah's such a sweet little girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment