Will someone please tell me where February went? I really can't believe that it's already March! Hannah and I had lots of play dates this month. We went to the Ann Arbor Hands On Museum, Castaway Cafe, and a few friends' houses.
The highlight of our month was a visit from JuJu and PaPa. Unfortunately, these are the only 2 pictures I took. Hannah just adores her grandparents!
Julie brought all kinds of fun crafts to do with Hannah. I think Hannahs' favorites were the paper books. She's into gluing right now so these were just perfect. I am so excited that Hannah already knows how to track print from left to right, predict what comes next, and use inflection. In my mind I tend to go through the kindergarten assessments I used to give my students and am just floored that Hannah has mastered the several of the pre-reading skills.
Julie brought all kinds of fun crafts to do with Hannah. I think Hannahs' favorites were the paper books. She's into gluing right now so these were just perfect. I am so excited that Hannah already knows how to track print from left to right, predict what comes next, and use inflection. In my mind I tend to go through the kindergarten assessments I used to give my students and am just floored that Hannah has mastered the several of the pre-reading skills.


No comments:
Post a Comment