Praise the Lord that she found baby Coddington hiding at the very tip of my uterus. She decided to try zooming out on the screen and caught a little glimpse of something. Once she got in the right spot I saw the reassuring flicker of the heartbeat and the .90 inch Teddy Graham-looking blob. I've never been so relieved in my life! The doctor said that the baby's measuring about 9 weeks and 3 days old which gives me a due date of January 28th.

We are just so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with another little baby. He is always so faithful to our family. I am constantly reminded to turn my eyes to Him to guide our family. He knows the perfect timing for His plans and I need to learn to trust Him more.
Our family would like to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for your prayers. We feel incredibly blessed!
"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4


No comments:
Post a Comment