Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Update

Hannah had the opportunity to attend a VBS put on by the church where she attends preschool. Their theme was Hometown Nazareth. They were very gracious in letting me walk around with Timmy and do some "market research." I will be using this program at our church, Fellowship EPC, this fall. Hannah LOVED the music!!

I am so thankful that Hannah continues to adore her little brother. She has learned all of his cues and helps out a lot. Over the past few weeks, she has enjoyed mothering him a bit more and is interacting with him a LOT more. She will get out some toys for him or read him a book. She also likes to push his bottom to help him crawl! I am one blessed mama!!Timmy loves his baby food!!! The boy is a bottomless pit! He is eating 2-3 Tbsp of oatmeal and an entire container of fruit for "lunch" and 2-3 Tbsp of rice cereal and a container of veggies for "dinner." I always have to cut him off or he would continue forever it seems! He's been teething a bunch so I gave him one of these little biscuits last week. He thoroughly enjoyed making a mess of it! No teeth popping through quite yet though!

No comments: