Thursday, January 12, 2012

Timmy's 12 Months

Oh, my sweet boy.  I simply cannot believe that it has already been a year since we welcomed you into our family.  What a challenge and a joy it's been! We had a rough start with the reflux/colic, but you'd never know it now!  You have such an easy-going personality and we just adore you to pieces!
 12 Month Stats:
Weight:  21 lbs, 14 oz (35th percentile)
Height:  29.5 in (39th percentile)
Head Circumference:  18.5 in (68th percentile)
Mommy cut off your curly locks in the back this month!  I had been in the process of trimming up your bangs and then moved on to the wings above your ears.  This month I decided it was time to take care of the "mullet" in the back, but it was so hard to cut those beautiful blond curls!   I think you look so handsome with your haircut though (and now you are not being mistaken for a girl so often!)
You learned how to clap this month!  You love the responses you get from your new trick and it encourages you to do it even more!  Another trick you've learned this month is giving high fives.  You also got your 8th tooth!  You now have 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom!
We finally found a food that you cannot refuse!  You are a picky eater, my boy, but you double fist the macaroni and cheese!  You have even learned to say, "Yum!"
Happy 1st Birthday, Timmy!
We took you to Olive Garden for your birthday since you love their macaroni and cheese.  Unfortunately, you weren't that in to the dining out experience.


Hannah picked out this Cars water bottle for Timmy, wrapped it herself, and waited with anticipation to give it to him.  I think it was his favorite gift!
 
 

No comments: