Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I ♥ Aunt Lauren

Hannah LOVES her Aunt Lauren!! We were so blessed to have her come for a visit over the last week. Mommy has been incredibly busy directing a Vacation Bible School at church so Aunt Lauren came to the rescue. The picture below is one of my favorites over the past 10 months. Both Hannah and Lauren look so happy. Their eyes are just shining!
Hannah learned a few tricks while Aunt Lauren was visiting. First of all, she decided to stop eating real food again until we stuck this ear of corn in her hands. She had a blast gnawing off the kernels.
Aunt Lauren also taught Hannah how to wave bye-bye, give high fives, and stand up from a sitting position. I feel like I have missed so much over the past week, but it has been special for Lauren to be able to experience some firsts. I think she's almost as proud as I am!
Look at her standing! Before I know it she'll be walking along side me, hand-in-hand. What a big girl! I love you, Hannah!

No comments: