Hannah, Timmy, and I spent a HOT two weeks in St. Louis while Caleb was on a test trip for work out West. Fortunately, Caleb was able to help me drive the kids down to the Lou and back. I don't think I could have done it by myself!
We drove halfway, to Indianapolis, the first night. Timmy enjoyed sitting in a high chair for the first time while he devoured Puffs and Hannah had a blast in the swimming pool with Daddy.
We drove halfway, to Indianapolis, the first night. Timmy enjoyed sitting in a high chair for the first time while he devoured Puffs and Hannah had a blast in the swimming pool with Daddy.Caleb flew out on a Saturday and the kids and I got settled in. It looked like Babies 'R' Us threw up in my parent's house!
On Sunday, we took Hannah to mini-golf for her first time. She absolutely loved it! After a few pointers from Grandpa Pete...
she managed to get a hole-in-one!
Although it was incredibly hot out while we were there (100 degrees!), we managed to do a few exciting things. On Tuesday, we visited the Butterfly House. Last time, Hannah was terrified when a butterfly landed on her and this time she sat on a bench, pouting, that they didn't. Overall, she enjoyed looking at the colored beauties and finding them on her "map."On Friday, we went to Grant's Farm to see the animals. Hannah loved giving the goats bottles of milk.


No comments:
Post a Comment