Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cantata

Our church Christmas Cantata was this evening.  I tried to get Hannah's hair to curl back up a little but she wasn't too pleased.  I decided it wasn't worth it and took the curlers out almost as soon as I got them in.  I might get brave and go straight for the curling iron next time!
 This little girl just loves to sing!  She belted out "Sing Noel" and all of the other songs.  I was surprised at how well she knew the lyrics.
 Caleb was running the sound booth during the program and Timmy was still feeling pretty crummy.  Since I couldn't leave him in the nursery with a goopy nose and didn't want to miss the Cantata the two of us hung out in the narthex and watched through the window.  I think we actually had a better view than if we were in the sanctuary because I could stand up.

The music was a beautiful celebration of the coming birth of Jesus Christ.


No comments: