Timmy is such a fun little addition to our family! He keeps us moving and is almost always smiling. He loves to do whatever big sister, Hannah, is doing, especially if it gets a rise out of her. I love hearing the two of them giggle together. I found this great idea for a ball pit on Pinterest. Hannah wanted in on the action so I moved the balls to the pack 'n' play and they love to wrestle in there together. Timmy holds his own against her brutality (I mean, pestering) and I think he's just about as strong as Hannah :)
Below we are at Castaway Cafe. They added a little inflatable area for the little ones and Timmy had fun chilling and bouncing. He's still cruising around, but hasn't taken any independent steps yet. That's just fine by me! I'm sure he'll walk when he's ready.
Timmy has a bunch of teeth now--SEVEN! He has tell-tale signs when he is teething--drooling and a hard time sleeping at night. A little Tylenol seems to help him a lot and he's enjoying his additional chomping abilities. I got a nice bit on my finger this month when he was practicing using his new tools.
During mealtime Timmy loves to drop his food or cuppy on the floor and say "uh-oh!" I've been trying to get it on video but he doesn't do things on command.
I also gave Timmy a bang trim this month. I was getting so tired of strangers calling him a girl. His locks are beautiful and I hated to cut them, but I think he looks a little more boyish with his hair out of his eyes.




No comments:
Post a Comment