We were going to have the party at our house, but the weather was absolutely gorgeous and we thought it would be better to let a dozen or so little ones run around at a park rather than our small back yard. Smart move! The kids had so much fun!
Hannah enjoyed digging in the dirt and playing in the sand.
We kept the food pretty simple--hot dogs, Go-Gurt, SunChips, and watermelon. Hannah enjoyed her hot dog!
After dinner, the kids got to decorate their very own cupcakes to take home with them. They had a lot of fun choosing which treats to top their cupcakes with.
Hannah loved hearing everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to her. She started clapping at the end :)
Thank you to mom and Lauren who helped sew the cupcakes onto these cute little party favor bags! I found a similar idea on a craft blog that I read and got the crazy idea to make some of my own. I got the bags 3/$1 at Michael's and then purchased felt of different colors and cut out the little pieces. I ran out of time to get all of the sewing done so my mom and sister helped me with them when they came to visit! Thank you! They were a big hit!


No comments:
Post a Comment