Wednesday, September 8, 2010

August Update

During the month of August, we went camping with families from our church, visited JuJu and PaPa, and ventured out to the Toledo Zoo with our good friends! It was a fun, hot month!















































We also sold our beloved Honda Accord and purchased a minivan! I couldn't be more excited!

Hannah really shocked me when she showed me her "cat" drawing below a couple of weeks ago. It was completely out of the blue and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that she had 2 well-aligned eyes, 4 legs, and a tail (which she explained to me). I had no idea she could even draw a circle! LOL















Almost every day now she asks what I want her to draw for me. Yesterday I asked her to draw me a lion (thinking it would look a lot like her cat). Here's what she came up with :) I love the mane!


















She's growing up so fast! I love how she surprises and amazes me all the time. What a fun age!

No comments: